“Spending Sacred Time at Redfeather Safe is part of your obligation to kith and kin, but when a distinguished guest arrives unexpectedly things take a strange turn.
Rudely woken, interrogated, and then…Well, that is up to Luck, Fate, and the decisions you make…”
This volume is a SoloQuest designed for starting duck adventurers inspired by the classic SoloQuest series by Alan LaVergne and Book 3: SoloQuest from the RuneQuest Starter Set.
Explore the dangers of the Upland Marsh, one of the most notorious regions in Dragon Pass. With over 50 locations to discover, denizens to encounter, and puzzles to solve, the choices you make may change the direction of the Durulz Tribe forever.
Are you ready?
Not that you have a choice – and time is running out.
- 300+ interlinked story fragments.
- Replayable, extensive non-linear narrative.
- Adventure tracker to help keep your place.
- Compatible with the pre-generated character from DuckPac Book 2, or “Bring Your Own” duck adventurers.
- Easily adaptable to be run by a gamemaster with a single player.
- Notes and recommendations for one-to-one play.
“DuckPac is brilliant, a cohesive, sensitive, and sometimes tongue-in-cheek examination of what arguably is Glorantha’s most iconic species. It’s a ‘must have.‘”
Andrew Logan Montgomery, author of the Six Seasons in Sartar trology.
There is an old Durulz saying, “A lone duck is a dead duck.”
Do you have the skill, luck, and wits to survive?
NOTE: Access to RuneQuest: Roleplaying in Glorantha is recommended for reference during play. The RuneQuest Glorantha Bestiary is not required but referred to for gamemaster adaption.