“Yellowbelly Dampmarsh had heard it all before. The jokes, the slanders, the racism. That was all just harmless banter. I mean ducks, no sense of humor! Am I right or am I right? Whether the two braggarts at the bar had seen him squatting in the corner with his bowl of soup or were just bigots, Yellowbelly didn’t care. Just one more “Why did the duck cross the road?” joke and the answer would be discovered by the two loudmouths about ten minutes after they left this particular drinking establishment. He was certain it would involve a punchline neither of those monkey-boys would forget in a hurry.”
Amongst all the tribes of Sartar, the Durulz are unique, being the only tribe that can be said to be truly non-human. You may mistake a Telmori for just another backwoods hunter but a duck is difficult to miss. However, being different has its drawbacks. But it also has its advantages…
Book 2: Duck Adventurers is the second in a series of four publications by Legion Games focusing on one of the most iconic races in Dragon Pass, the Ducks.
This volume provides an in-depth guide to creating your duck adventurer with a family origin in the homeland of Duck Vale located in the southwestern corner of Sartar.
- A fully RQ:G compatible Adventurer creation process.
- Family History with duck specific events.
- Tailored Causes of Death, Heirlooms and Boons tables for duck adventurers.
- The Duck Hunts from a duck’s viewpoint.
- Occupation descriptions and implications for duck adventurers.
- Considerations for playing a duck adventurer.
- Redfeather Safe, a complete Durulz community and starting point for duck adventures.
- Detailed NPC’s and ‘voices’.
- Curious items and artefacts of the Durulz.
- Five fully generated, ready-to-go duck adventurers so you can “dive right in”.
- Upland Marsh player’s map handout.
Lavishly illustrated throughout with new artworks and maps specifically commissioned for the DuckPac series.
“DuckPac is brilliant, a cohesive, sensitive, and sometimes tongue-in-cheek examination of what arguably is Glorantha’s most iconic species. It’s a ‘must have.'”
Andrew Logan Montgomery, author of the Six Seasons in Sartar trology.
Legend has it that the ancient giant Gonn Orta stared intently at every duck that entered his stronghold in the Elder Wilds looking for “the one”.
It is said that he never found them. Perhaps it will be you?